Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sponsorship update

A big "thank you" to everyone who has already donated or pledged. There are some truly generous people out there! So far we have raised over £2,000 in online donations, plus £600 "offline" and up to £1,000 in matching sponsorship. Keep them coming please!

If you know of anyone who wishes to sponsor us but is unwilling or unable to do so online, then let one of us know as there are plenty of other ways to donate!

And don't forget word of mouth is the best medium of all - so tell all your friends and family what we're doing!

For further details on how to sponsor us, click here or scroll down...

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 27, 2006, Blogger kipperonabike said...

Good luck! I'm setting off a week after you and hope not to catch you up! (Chanceudbeafinething). I'm starting to feel slightly apprehensive, as you probably are as well......I have dark moments when I wonder what I've let myself in for....but once I'm out on my bike all seems OK. regards, kipper.

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006, Blogger Ty said...

Best of luck to you too fella. I can't speak for the others (though I expect they'll agree) - I'm absolutley bricking it now. Can't beleive that all the planning and training is about to come to fruition...

Ty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home